Smoothie recipes that will make healthy eating regular and practical contain nutrients that provide very important features for our body. Smoothie has become a part of our lives in a short time with its satisfying feature and taste. The fact that it is prepared in an easy and practical way also makes it preferable. It contains ideal alternatives to take a healthy break, especially in the hectic pace of the day. Smoothies can be prepared with many fruits and vegetables. In this way, it will appeal to different tastes.
There are some fruits and vegetables that stand out for making smoothies. Bananas, strawberries, green vegetables, red fruits come to the fore. There are also some recipe suggestions for creating a healthy smoothie. By taking all these suggestions into account, you will be able to prepare a healthy smoothie drink. To mention a few smoothie recipes here, a list will appear as follows;
- Banana Smoothie: You can easily prepare this drink with 1 banana, 1 pineapple and milk. You can create this drink by passing all the ingredients through a blender. Thanks to the natural sugar in the banana and pineapple, this drink will have a different taste. This drink, which has an average of 250 calories, is a complete energy store.
- Strawberry smoothie: You can easily prepare this recipe with 250 grams of strawberries, two tablespoons of yogurt, one tablespoon of honey, and half a glass of milk. Remove the stems and pass the strawberries and other ingredients through the blender. Depending on the strawberry taste, the honey can be increased a little more. Or you can go the reduction route. This drink, which is around 315 calories, is at the top of the list among healthy drinks.
- Green Smoothie: This smoothie can be easily prepared with 1 kiwi, 4-5 sprigs of spinach, 1 cucumber, a teaspoon of honey, a glass of almond milk, and a teaspoon of flaxseed. Put all the ingredients in the blender and enjoy. It reduces the feeling of bloating and provides only 150 calories of energy. Green smoothies can be prepared from almost any green vegetable and fruit you can think of. You can also add green apples for a more sour and tart taste. It would be better to consume it with cinnamon.
WHAT IS A SMOOTHIE?
When it comes to smoothie recipes , one of the first questions that comes to mind is what is a smoothie. Healthy and cold drinks prepared by blending vegetables and fruits with many nutritious foods such as yoghurt, flaxseed and oats are called smoothies. Smoothie, which is extremely delicious and nutritious, is different from fruit juice. Where it differs from fruit juice is its consistency. The consistency of smoothie is more intense than fruit juice. So, what should be considered when preparing a healthy smoothie drink?
First of all, the thing you need to pay attention to when preparing smoothies is that it contains only natural sugars. In the next stages, it will be enough to prepare it by combining your favorite flavors. A smoother consistency can be obtained with the help of a smoothie machine. For this reason, if you are consuming smoothie drinks heavily, you can also buy a smoothie machine.
A diet smoothie recipe is generally a low-calorie recipe. Although it is suitable for people on a diet, it is also healthy, meaning that it can be used by almost everyone. When making diet smoothies, you will definitely need to choose foods that are low in calories. Otherwise, it will be out of the diet category with high calorie content. In such cases, we can say that the related beverage may have a negative effect on your diet.
HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Smoothie drinks are generally healthy. But you may need to browse through some smoothie recipe elements to make it truly healthy . Not every recipe given will be to your taste. For this reason, the recipes must be arranged according to your own taste. For this, you can get detailed information on the subject by doing research on how to make smoothies. You can take a look at the following recipes to prepare a healthy smoothie drink;
- Red Smoothie: You can easily prepare this recipe with half beet (boiled), half a glass of water or coconut water, four strawberries, red mulberry, a teaspoon of honey, and a slice of watermelon. Chop half of the beet you boiled earlier into cubes. In the next step, you can prepare the drink by passing all the ingredients through the blender. This drink is a complete source of iron and is around 160 calories.
- Ginger Smoothie: In this recipe, which can be easily prepared with half a mango, half a teaspoon of ginger (grated), one banana, half an orange, a slice of pineapple, half a bowl of yogurt, a glass of water, and cinnamon, the fruits will need to be sliced. Then you can prepare the drink by passing all the ingredients through the blender. This drink will protect you from colds and flu. It is around 240 calories on average.
- Smoothie Rich in Vitamin C: This smoothie recipe can be easily prepared with one carrot, one orange, juice of half a lemon, one teaspoon of lemon peel (grated), cinnamon, one glass of orange juice, two or three leaves of mint . First of all, you need to let the carrot soften in the water on the stove for 3 minutes. Then you can chop the carrot and the orange. Then you can prepare your drink by passing all the ingredients through the blender. This smoothie, which is almost full of vitamin C, will protect you from almost all diseases. It is around 250 calories on average.
- Spicy Smoothie: You can easily prepare this drink with one teaspoon of turmeric, one teaspoon of nutmeg, some cinnamon, some flaxseed, half a frozen pineapple, three or four apricots, and a glass of skim milk. The expression CK in the quantities means teaspoon. You can prepare this drink by passing all the ingredients through the blender and enjoy it. The amount of calories is around 280.
- Red Fruit Smoothie: You can easily prepare this recipe with blackberries, five to six strawberries, blueberries (fresh), a slice of watermelon, half a glass of coconut water, and some pomegranate seeds. Put all the ingredients, except the pomegranate, through the blender. Before drinking, add pomegranate seeds into the smoothie and mix. This drink, which is very rich in red fruits, is only 250 calories.
DIET SMOOTHIE RECIPE
One of the recipes that stand out in terms of smoothie recipes is diet smoothies. You can consume these drinks, which are suitable for diet and low in calories, in appropriate amounts throughout the day. It has the same processes to prepare as other smoothies. However, different fruits and vegetables may be included in the content. To give an example diet smoothie recipe, it would be as follows;
- 1.5 cups of milk,
- half banana,
- One tablespoon of yogurt
- Powdered ginger to be thrown with the tip of a teaspoon,
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- One tablespoon of flaxseed.
This drink, which is a favorite of dieters, can be created by passing all the ingredients through a blender in the same way. You should limit consumption to appropriate amounts to be healthy and suitable for diet.
BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Banana smoothie recipe is one of the recipes that smoothie lovers wonder. Banana is a very important fruit for smoothies. It can be consumed in harmony with almost all smoothies. You can easily prepare a banana smoothie with the following recipe;
- a tablespoon of honey,
- two glasses of milk,
- Two medium-sized bananas,
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pieces of ice.
Peel the banana and slice thinly. Mix by adding honey – cinnamon – milk to the blender. Add the sliced banana on top and continue mixing. When the consistency thickens, you can pour it into a glass and consume it with pleasure. It is a very delicious drink in terms of smoothie recipes .